add your business
Our Partner Businesses represent the best the Cotswolds has to offer.
If you’d like your business to be listed, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us below to discuss your Cotswold Collective Partnership.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost to be a Partner Business?
There is a small annual fee to cover administration costs.
What do I need to do?
Our Partners offer our Members a Perk/Discount, exclusive to the Cotswold Collective. We also require some information to populate your listing.
- Business Name
- Tagline / Short Description
- Business Bio / Full Description
- Website (if applicable)
- Business Address (if applicable)
- Social Links
- Email Address and/or Phone Number
- Additional imagery to give your listing some personality
What do I get?
The goal of the Cotswold Collective is to encourage shopping local. This means we help local, independant businesses to attract new customers. As a Partner business, you get:
- A listing on our website
- Social media shout out
- The opportunity to collaborate in future marketing campaigns
- Invitations to exclusive events
- You’ll also receive a complimentary Personal Membership when you join us as a Partner business
I'm unsure what Perk to offer. What do I do?
When used properly, a Perk can help to increase your income rather than reduce it, by winning new customers, increasing order frequency and/or average spend. Some examples that work well are:
- A fixed discount (usually between 10-20%). You can apply a minimum spend if you want to.
- A freebie (2-4-1, BOGOF, free X when you purchase Y)
- A fixed monetary discount with a minimum spend, such as £5 or £10 off on spend of over £30. This allows a Member to see exactly what they save.
If you’re unsure what Perk could work for your business, please get in touch to discuss.
How do I use the Collective to get more customers?
The Collective is all about collaboration and supporting each other. Members can find your business by searching the directory either by Category or by Region. We’ll be enhancing the search functionality over time to help Members discover new businesses.
Perks/Discounts can help to win new customers, increase average order values or increase purchase frequency, so it’s important to carefully consider what Perk you’d like to offer.
We’d also be happy to discuss a bespoke campaign to reach new customers, please feel free to get in touch.