The Four-Legged Cuddle Club
Having a dog myself who hates being locked in a small space (e.g. a crate), can be nervous with other pooches and is an all-round sensitive soul, I know how hard it can be to find a pet sitter that you can trust and who can accommodate your pet’s individualities. The usual offerings – kennels, catteries, group dog walks and sitting – aren’t always suitable for every dog or cat.
For example, you might have:
- A cat who finds the cattery environment stressful
- A kitten who is just settling into life at home and needs extra care and attention while you’re at work
- A puppy who is learning to be left alone and needs frequent toilet breaks and play
- A nervous or reactive dog who needs to take the time to build up trust with someone one-on-one
- A female dog in season, who can’t go on their usual walks but still needs a toilet break and some fuss
- A dog or cat that is post-op and needs someone to check in on them while they’re recovering at home
- Golden oldies who just want a little potter and some company
This is why I created The Four-Legged Cuddle Club – to provide a service that is one-on-one, personalised and there for any dog or cat who needs it, whatever their likes and dislikes, quirks and individualities!
I primarily do 30 minute home visits and 30 minute solo walks, but also do the odd longer walk and longer periods of sitting, so always just ask if 30 minutes isn’t enough for your pet or you think something else would suit better.
To book in a free meet and greet, get in touch at: email@example.com or 07794462669
Cotswold Collective Members receive 10% off all services.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.