Nourishing Motherhood & Nourishing Parenthood
Providing a compassionate, non-judgemental and experienced approach at a pace that is right for you. Nourishing motherhood is here to support and guide you to achieve your unique feeding goals.
Area of expertise include;
- Establishing breastfeeding
- Hand expressing Antenatally and Postnatally
- Overcoming latch difficulties
- Milk supply concerns
- Expressing breast milk and safe milk storage
- Breastfeeding and returning to work
- Breastfeeding twins and multiples
- Bottle Preparation and Feeding
I would love to support you in your preparation for your baby’s birth, your postnatal recovery, and early parenthood.
This private 1:1 course can be delivered in the comfort of your own home on a day and times that suit you as a couple.
This award-winning Mindful Birth Group Antenatal, Hypnobirthing and Postnatal course will help you:
- Feel prepared for all births.
- Learn how to use Mindfulness & Hypnobirthing before, during and after birth.
- Feel confident in your rights and choices.
- Provide you with ongoing support and expertise until your baby arrives via WhatsApp or Zoom.
- You have the option to choose an all births course or an abdominal birth course, to suit your birth preference.
This course is led by me Hilary, Mindful Birth Teacher, Infant Feeding Specialist and Nursery Nurse. I am also a mummy to a 4-year-old little boy and 1 year old twin girls!
You will receive 8 hours of course time with me, plus an invaluable 1.5 hour Postnatal Preparation session on Zoom which is run monthly.
Ongoing support is also provided through The Parent Hub app, which provides you with:
- Online Weekly Pregnancy Yoga
- Online Monthly Relaxation Sessions
- Ask the Midwife chat group
- Baby Care Expert Videos
- Online Resource Library
- Online Social Parents’ Hub
- Online Weekly Parent & Baby Yoga
- 1 Hour Online Postnatal Doula Session
- Access to the app and all content is available for up to one year after birth.
The course can be delivered to fit around you as a couple, so for example it could be 4x weekday evenings 7-9pm or 2x weekend days 10-2pm. The cost is just £499 and you will receive access to the Parent Hub as soon you have your place confirmed.
I look forward to being part of your path to parenthood.
Cotswold Collective Members receive 10% off the 1 1/2 hour consultations with Nourishing Motherhood and £50 off 1:1 private Mindful Birth Group® antenatal classes which are held in the comfort of your own home with Nourishing Parenthood.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.